Sunday, June 10, 2012

Taiwan! Here I come! But what to wear this June?

Okay, so two days ago, I officially decided to go to Taiwan with my office friends next weekend. I have booked a regular ticket with Philippine Airlines which is my first time. I usually book via Cebu Pacific for my international flights because of the seat sale, but now, HELLO to Ms. Pureza (filipino slang term for being poor) 0.o


Yesterday, I was suppose to get my Taiwan Visa, but unfortunately didnt make it, as online TECO takes applications up to 11:45, but there its 11:30. Will share this in another blog post! :)


Hopefully it'll be worth it, when searching the net, tourist spots in Taipei that usually recommended are:


1. Chang Kai Shek Temple (so a popular school here in Manila, was derived from Taiwan's popular dictator?)
2. Taipei 101 (2nd tallest building in the whole world - 37seconds to the 89th floor, plus a Din Tai Fung Branch here!)
3. Shilin Night Market (a lot of street food and shopping)
4. Ximendeng Night Market (where the Famous eat all you can hotpot lies)
5. Taipei Zoo (largest zoo in Asia - me wanna see a panda)
6. Danshui Town (Fisherman's Warf and Love Bridge)


I'm excited to try lot of street food,milk tea can go as low as 40php (large serenitea size - no kidding)


Also just an FYI 1php = 1.5twd


I can and will try to squeeze all of these, in my 4 days 3 nights trip, hmm will let you know!


My dilemma, is what to wear? Saw from lonelyplanet that on June, its summer (but sometimes rainy due to sudden typhoons). Can you help me decide?


See you in the next blog post!
anythingraine


Do you have any question about this post? or anything just email me :) anythingraine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment